Champions in Training Program is for students who want to compete in USA Table Tennis-sanctioned tournaments as well as those who have hopes of competing and winning medals at the feature events in US table-tennis, the US Open and US Nationals. Champions in Training students can do 2 private lessons and 4 hours of group lessons weekly or 3 private lessons weekly and no group lessons in addition to weekly league play and discounted equipment. Fremont Table Tennis Academy Champions in Training program students are among the top performing students in the nation and have won many medals at the US Open and US Nationals.
Champions in Training Program Fees
- SHASHIN SHODHAN-HEAD COACH OF CHAMPIONS IN TRAINING PROGRAM
- REPRESENTED USA AS TOP PERFORMER AT 2000 NORTH AMERICAN OLYMPIC TRIALS
- WINNER OF 15 NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL TITLES
- INTERNATIONAL TABLE TENNIS FEDERATION LEVEL 3 CERTIFIED COACH (HIGHEST LEVEL POSSIBLE SO FAR) AND CERTIFIED COURSE CONDUCTOR
- STUDENTS OFTEN AVERAGE ONE MEDAL WON PER PARTICIPATING STUDENT IN LOCAL AND NATIONAL TOURNAMENTS, INCLUDING THE PREMIER EVENTS IN USA TABLE TENNIS, THE US OPEN AND US NATIONALS